Director, Program Management Office at PathAI
PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Rigorous science and careful analysis are critical to the success of everything we aspire to do. Our team, comprised of diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact
The Director of Program Management is a newly established position which reports to the COO and oversees the newly formed Program Management Office. The key objective of the role is to create and develop program management to flawlessly execute larger, more complex and cross-organizational projects. This person will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, clients, multiple cross functional groups and leadership to manage and create optimal deliverables in a timely and organized manner.
What you’ll do:
- Director will create Program Management guidelines and develop processes and procedures
- Identify and communicate best practices for project management across the organization
- Direct Management of 1-2 programs and building team to support top 5 initiatives
A Program Manager at PathAI is comprised of multiple roles combined into one, amazing individual:
- Create the strategy, timeline, goals, and plans for more complex, cross-functional programs and align these goals/strategy with respective levels of the organization
- Own meetings with external, strategic partners
- Ensure appropriate resolutions and successful delivery
- PROBLEM SOLVER:
- Meet individually with teams and team leaders, find creative solutions to issues that come up
- Spot potential issues / interdependencies early and identify multiple solutions to alleviate
- Drive team to decisions
- Instate cross-functional teams which manage the deliverables and optimize plans and strategies
- Establish strong communications between stakeholders and leadership teams and assess alignment of goals to reconcile any possible risks
- Collaborate with the project team to assign, prioritize and track project tasks while fostering a culture based on accountability
- SUPER OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
- Draft agendas/ meeting materials and lead cross-functional team meetings
- Manage and is accountable for the delivery of Projects and Programs within agreed schedules
- Manage functional demand forecasting process (3-year planning)
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience in the program management, management consulting or product management
- Proven experience in managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders and project interdepencies
- Proven experience in creating and leading efficient and effective performance cross-functional teams to develop optimal outcomes
- Excellent written, verbal, client-facing and internal communication skills
- Highly collaborative and resourceful with stakeholder management skills
- Analytical thinker with the ability to work with diverse group of people consisting of internal and external team members
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; advanced degree is a plus
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day wite doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.
With the rise of employment phishing scams, especially during the current COVID-19 situation, we ask candidates to be extra vigilant. Be careful about providing any kind of personal information, such as location, age, or financial information to recruiters who may be impersonating PathAI employees. PathAI does not require payment for interviews or for applicants to purchase their own work supplies for reimbursement.