Klaviyo is a technology company that combines customer data and marketing software. We help businesses of every size — from entrepreneurs to iconic brands — deliver amazing experiences across email and other owned channels. Our goal is to help brands connect with their customers, get new ones, and use Customer-First Data™ to create amazing experiences. We work hard to empower brands and speed their path to success.
Klaviyo’s UX Design Team is made up of Product Designers, Researchers, Content Strategists, and Design Systems specialists. We are a collaborative group and take a human-centered approach to everything that we do. The Design Program Manager will help enable the UX team to run effectively, while also working closely with cross-functional partners to drive UX team objectives. You will lead design operations and programming for multiple initiatives - internal and external - that help drive overall impact for the UX team.
Klaviyo Design Elsewhere
Design Blog 📗
Design Podcast 🎙️
How You'll Make a Difference
- Seek opportunities for design to make an impact internally at Klaviyo and externally in the design community.
- Participate in the planning and leading of design sprints and workshops that lead to Klaviyo business outcomes.
- Keep a close pulse on the health of the design team, enabling effective communication, and providing actionable next steps to improve.
- Responsible for scaling and managing design team programming and finding opportunities to share and collaborate across teams.
- Manage key design initiatives made up of volunteers from the wider design team
- Ensure the smooth operation of the design team through management and evaluation of tools, vendors, and services.
- Continually improve the culture of the design team by keeping them engaged in fun ways.
What You Will Need
- Program management experience
- Experience with UX design, user research, and/or user-centered processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to a detailed solution–taking a problem, identifying a path forward, and driving an initiative through
- Demonstrated effectiveness in building relationships and working across organizational boundaries to stay aligned
- Experience in facilitating workshops and/or design sprints with a cross-functional group that has led to a positive outcome
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.