Data Quality Analyst at Kyruus
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
You’ll use your data analysis skills to:
- Review files extracted from customers’ EHRs and provide feedback on the data’s quality, accuracy and adherence to Kyruus standards.
- Assist Implementation Managers and Solution Architects as they iterate with customers on data extracts.
You’ll use your prioritization and time management skills to:
- Effectively work with Product, Solutions Architects and Implementation Managers to prioritize multiple customer implementations.
- Collaborate with team members to standardize approach to testing and troubleshooting scheduling implementations, document best practices and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You’re a trusted member of the Delivery team and can provide immediate value and assist team members throughout scheduling implementations.
- You’re becoming familiar with the implementation process and continue to collaborate with other teams in order to have a holistic view into what we deliver.
- You’re the in-house expert on scheduling implementation testing and troubleshooting, and help the team identify opportunities to improve processes or reduce implementation time.
Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Data Quality Analyst role can move in a more linear career path and move into either an Implementation Manager or Solutions Architect role, based on your level of technical expertise and interest.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.