We are looking for a Creative Project Manager for our Digital Marketing team. This will be a contract role. This individual will act as the point of contact for the creative team to support increased volume of digital creative campaign in H2 2020 in response to COVID-19 and demand for virtual races.
Contract Length: 4 months (Ideally Sept 2020 - Jan 2021)
This role will include:
- Overseeing creative management process from brief intake to execution, delivery & retrospective
-Ownership of and adherence to creative file organizational structure
-Ensuring visibility and prioritization of projects across creative team according to existing and shifting project timelines
-Ownership of creative master calendar
-Triaging deliverables and dependencies from stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
-Work with the PMO lead & Digital Marketing Director to elevate and assess competing priorities with multiple cross-team stakeholders when project conflicts arise.
-Partner with business owners on timelines, changes & creative asset use
-Assess project status and scope on a daily basis
- Synthesize results for creative projects and help creatives improve with retros, key takeaways, results-reporting and process tweaks along the way.
- Assist the creative director in photo and video shoots by helping with production and organization of props, assets, talent and releases.
The experience you'll bring:
- 3-5 years’ experience in project managing a creative team in an agency or in-house environment
- Experience in ecommerce and/or tech, preferably as part of a global organization
- Demonstrated, data-driven expertise in increasing efficiency within a creative team
- Experience in project management tools, including Workfront
- Exemplary attention to detail and communication skills, initiative and follow through
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders of varying seniority and backgrounds
- A strong understanding of and appreciation for creative work and the creative process
- Ability to advocate for quality, strategic work that aligns with business goals and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required; PMP a plus
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
Read Full Job Description