Campus & Diversity Program Manager at PathAI
PathAI's mission is to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology. Our platform promises substantial improvements to the accuracy of diagnosis and the efficacy of treatment of diseases like cancer, leveraging modern approaches in machine learning. Rigorous science and careful analysis is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do. Our team, comprising diverse employees with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, is passionate about solving challenging problems and making a huge impact. Our goal is to be a destination of choice for diverse talent.
You will be responsible for building PathAI’s employer brand and reputation on key campuses and with other organizations with robust talent pipelines. You’ll focus on candidate sourcing for all teams at PathAI, by designing and executing on our campus recruiting and diversity programs.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and lead relationships with prioritized set of universities and colleges, professional associations and nonprofit organizations that promote a diverse and inclusive pipeline of top talent across roles and functions within PathAI
- Design and implement a robust campus recruiting strategy focused on explaining PathAI unique value proposition and engaging, supporting, and hiring highly-qualified candidates, with particular emphasis on those from underrepresented communities
- Design and execute our internship/co-op programs from onboarding, learning sessions, team events and full-time candidate conversion, mid-point reviews and final performance reviews
- Coach, consult, and influence business leaders and hiring managers on early talent and campus recruiting best practices and processes creating strong partnerships within the TA Team and PathAI Leadership
- Manage candidate relationships through the recruiting and selection process and provide consultation and guidance to our hiring teams.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of Talent Acquisition recruitment experience within University Relations and/or early career talent programs
- Ability to travel to college campuses for various recruiting events (meet & greets, information sessions, career fairs etc and planning successful outreach events
- A proven track record of driving Campus + D&I initiatives, finding new solutions in hiring and growing a pipeline of candidates in a variety of industries and communities while building strong partnerships internally across the organization.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to stay calm under pressure and navigate through a fast-paced, dynamic, and high growth environment
- Bachelor's degree is required
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.