About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Associate, Technical Brand Manager is a key contact across Agency accounts. Reporting directly to the Manager of Technical Brand team, you will work alongside Technical Brand Managers to support the success of the overall launch for a given brand, and assist in managing the relationship long term. Working with internal stakeholders such as Design, Engineering, Program Management, Loyalty Strategy and Product, you will be focused on helping to onboard the client ensuring design, development, and launch deadlines are met across all key internal and client stakeholders. You will liaise with clients on a regular basis, maintaining a high retention rate of the portfolio you support, ensuring general account maintenance and exploring ways to grow each account.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Act as a point of contact for select Agency client from the close of sale through the launch of their mobile app and/or web application – and beyond
- Have a pulse on individual client relationships
- Join weekly client calls with Technical Brand Managers
- Develop project schedules and coordinate each phase of a successful and timely rollout: requirements, design, development, training, rollout, and client side product launch
- Collaborate with an internal Training Manager to coordinate a custom training program with the client’s operations team
- Manage internal administrative tasks in Jira and Salesforce
- Work with the Technical Brand Managers and Loyalty Strategists to help design and execute loyalty campaigns tailored to each client
- Monitor campaign performance to make data driven decisions to increase engagement
- Assist Technical Brand Managers with compiling information for Quarterly Business Reviews and other client meetings
- Route all escalations in a timely manner to correct internal departments and ensure proper expectations are set and met with partners
- Document each phase of the process, over the lifespan of the client relationship, in ways that are beneficial to other Technical Brand Manager, other teams at LevelUp and to the client
- Gather and document feedback in a constructive way that enables LevelUp to prioritize features and product roadmap for Agency apps.
You Should Have
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener, capable of understanding client issues and translating them into an appropriate solution
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results
- Analytical skills to make and support business decisions
- Excellent organization and time management skills ; ability to multi-task is a must
- Robust training skills, both one-on-one and with groups
- Demonstrated client service bias
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of restaurant operations is a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.