Customer Care Specialist
Piaggio Fast Forward (PFF) is hiring Customer Care Specialists (CCS) to join our new and growing Product Support team. The CCS will be a cross-functional role to encourage collaboration with colleagues in marketing, finance, and manufacturing operations. The position requires a close working relationship with other members of the Product Support team as well as the ability to take ownership and work independently in areas of direct responsibility. Successful CCSs will be interested in learning about PFF’s technology and will demonstrate great attention to detail. As a CCS, you will be responsible for troubleshooting our customer’s issues ranging from product use, expectations, technical resolution, warranty issues and exchanges, and other general inquiries.
- Conscientiously and creatively help customers with product questions and issues.
- Be able to handle a high call/email/chat volume and maintain a positive, energetic demeanor.
- Document details of customer calls in company databases.
- Triage customer inquiries to colleagues in other areas including Engineering, Manufacturing and Marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in Customer Care, preferably in premium consumer product or technology company.
- Customer Support tool experience required such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Kustomer
- Omni channel experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with MS/Windows applications including excel, word, access, CRM systems and associated reporting.
- Candidate should be a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Interested in learning, open to exchange of ideas, and a team player.
- Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.