Customer and Product Advocate
At Drift we are customer centric to our core. Fun fact, our logo is a group of people surrounding a customer. We believe in doing things that don’t scale and strive to provide an experience that is unparalleled in B2B SaaS each and every day.
As a Customer and Product Advocate, you will use your passion for customer service and work closely with our Customer Success and Product teams to deliver the best support possible to our customers. You’re closest to the customer and interacting with them daily, so we’re leaning on you to identify and advocate for new features in our product.
What you’ll be doing on the Customer team at Drift:
- Resolve customer concerns via chat with the highest level of consideration and efficiency
- Identify and resolve customer issues and bugs, escalate to the appropriate team when necessary
- Create and maintain our customer knowledge base
- Work closely with an assigned Product team; participate weekly in team meetings and communicate the launch of new features and products
- Advocate for features and improvements on behalf of the customer
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- You have amazing customer service skills, and the ability to maintain focus on the customer and their needs in a fast-paced environment. You WANT to be there for them.
- You naturally empathize with the customer and prioritize their needs
- You’re comfortable with constant change, and can adapt to meet the demands of customers
- You’re fascinated by technology and are always looking to learn and adapt to the latest trends
- You’re a natural communicator - you’re comfortable speaking with customers via chat or phone as necessary
- You can multitask in a high volume environment while maintaining a calm composure and organization
Drift is the world’s first and only conversational marketing and sales platform. More than 100,000 businesses use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day