Vice President, Customer Success - Americas
Greater Boston Area
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you are a customer success leader constantly striving for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you. We are looking for a creative, innovative, and inspiring personality with a passion for customer success and expansion. As a VP, Customer Success – Americas, you will join our rapidly growing company and become an integral part of an exceptional team who is transforming the way companies focus their digital transformation effort.
Mendix is the leading Gartner MQ and Forrester Wave solution in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020. Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees.
IT and Business leaders have a problem. The imbalance between the business’ application requirements and IT’s ability to meet their needs is so great they must take a different approach. They must collaborate. They must be agile. They must empower the business to participate in its own rescue. Said differently, they need help transforming their enterprise into a high performance provider of solutions, and Mendix[ has the people, domain expertise and technology platform to bring the groups together for success.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Understanding their strategic goals and help them achieve business value by using the Mendix platform
- Growing our partner ecosystem to extend services coverage
- Engaging with IBM and SAP to deliver services and customer success to their customers
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Grown a team in a software company -100+ direct reports, 300+ including partners.
- Experience building and managing strategic customer relationships – CIO, COO, and ability to influence at this level buyer.
- You can be a true partner with the Sales organization for new logo and expansion sales.
- Have the operational cadence to drive adoption (account plans) across the customer base.
- 10 plus years of Consulting, Service Delivery, and Account Management in a Saas company.
- Experience as the customer facing leader responsible for the management of all post sales functions for a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) business or related technology. (Cloud Industry and IT Systems Management knowledge is strongly preferred.)
- An understanding of technology and an ability to distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Exceptional executive-level communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for providing our customers an incredible experience
- Computer science or MIS background and strong understanding of software development lifecycle required
- Hands on software development or IT experience strongly preferred
Read Full Job Description