Technical Account Specialist - CloudHealth
CloudHealth by VMware is looking for a creative and highly motivated visionary who will utilize data (mining, analysis and aggregation) to provide account management, technical advisory and relationship oversight for our tech-touch accounts.
- You seek an opportunity to be on the forefront of the cloud revolution.
- You possess both a strong technical background and solid business acumen with the have experience with cloud computing products, services and solutions.
- You have a creative streak and a passion for supporting and advising clients in a data-driven, fast-paced and fact-based environment.
- You have data mining and statistical expertise and love being on the front lines of the business where you can partner with best-in-class customers, internal executives and developers. You thrive on communicating technical context required to make improvements to the customer experience.
- Drive CloudHealth by VMware's One-to-Many customer communication program
- Develop and maintain an innovative Outreach Program, leveraging automation and data sets to interact with assigned customers.
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor and account manager; utilizing your product domain expertise
- Improve customer value by applying standard methodologies and standardization across your customers’ environments to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and automate cloud operations.
- Advance adoption of the CloudHealth platform within our customers’ organizations by crafting a well-communicated plan, encouraging enterprise-wide teamwork, and providing frequent assessments to highlight results against common goals.
- Be a primary point of contact for tech-related questions and coordination of issue management and problem resolution.
- Act as a customer advocate, responsible for conveying customer requirements, feature requests, feedback, etc. to Product Management and Executive Leadership.
- Oversee and lead customer onboarding, strategic planning, consultative services, and product demonstrations on new features and services.
- Work with customers to demonstrate key integrations with Datadog, Alert Logic, New Relic, Ansible, Chef, and more.
- A 4-year college degree, preferably with a technical focus; Computer Science, Math, or related background is highly desired.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in pre/post-sales account management, consulting, or professional services.
- Experience supporting enterprise IT products or services with practical understanding of cloud-centric architectures.
- Experience and familiarity with cloud platforms is a plus (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.), a real passion for new technologies is a requirement.
- Ability to guide customers through their software implementation and drive adoption is a key requirement.
- The ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment, using company resources to tackle customer challenges/requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work, suitable for customer facing materials.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, communication, time management and social skills.