Tech Manager, Customer Success
- Directly contribute to client deliverables and success.
- Manage and develop a team of highly talented developers, including hiring new developer, training, coaching, and advising developer’s career development.
- Collaborates closely with Engagement Manager to align technical resources.
- Plans and executes project plans to ensure developer and project success.
- Accountable for team’s ability to deliver projects on time and in adherence to company’s technical standards.
- Responsible for communicating technical project status and expectations to senior management.
- Build and execute roadmaps to improve the team’s technical and operational capabilities.
- Self-motivated, exceptional organizational and team leading skills with a strong attention to detail and follow-through on multiple complex efforts under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Always carry a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Demonstrated customer leadership and effective communication/ presentation skills.
- Superb project management, coordination skills in a demanding environment.
- Experience leading cross functional teams of high-achieving professionals and developing talent.
- Experience in database development and SQL. ETL experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of best practices to integrate and analyze data. Experience utilizing advanced analytic techniques and sophisticated software tools and database software. Familiarity with life sciences’ sales and marketing data
Empowering Data, Delivering Results:SHYFT is a cloud technology company that is transforming data analytics for the global life sciences and healthcare industries. SHYFT is enabling the transformation to personalized and value-based medicine, with technology that helps life science companies integrate clinical and commercial data and translate it into patient-centric intelligence and analytics that drives both commercial and clinical performance. We are continually growing, and rewarding opportunities exist for exceptional individuals to join our high performance team. Benefits include:· Competitive compensation/Stock Options· Generous rewards program· Medical· Dental· Unlimited Vacation Program · Holiday pay· Vision· 401K· AD&D and Life Insurance· Company Outings/Social Events