Team Lead, Client Success at Panorama Education
Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers including the entire states of Iowa and Hawaii as well as large districts like New York City, San Francisco, and Dallas. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panorama’s platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, SoftTech, and others.
Multiple CSM Team Lead roles are available across Panorama’s Client Success team, including within the Large Districts team and the Small Districts team. Please use this job posting as the central point of application for all CSM Team Lead openings, and the hiring team will learn more about your preferences during the hiring process.
- Manage a team of Client Success Managers (CSMs), who are responsible for the post-sale client experience including services, engagement, and impact
- Onboard, train, coach and develop CSMs to succeed at Panorama on role, responsibilities and expectations.
- Serve as a expert practitioner of the CSM role, joining for important calls, supporting within parts of Panorama’s platform, and making recommendations to the team
- Prioritize diversity, equity and inclusion in building systems and processes internally and externally
- Track, hold accountable, and help your team grow at performance metrics at individual and team levels
- Problem solve and continuously improve on client-facing and internal tools for your team in collaboration with our engineering and product teams
- Capacity plan and monitor portfolio sizes so CSM capacity is able to support our clients throughout the year and also scalably in peak periods
- Facilitate, organize and lead collaborative professional development opportunities and documentation to build skills among CSMs
- Deeply understand our products, how they come together, and work to grow engagement across each of them
- Aggressively and creatively seek ways to scale (through product, client support, service delivery, changes in our delivery model, alternative pricing proposals, etc.)
- Ability to cover for a direct report in doing the CSM job, if necessary
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in using data to understand, track progress and solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to build a strong, positive, and results-driven culture
- Demonstrated experience advancing diversity, equity and inclusion
- Success coaching others in Client Success or customer-centric roles on the CSM role
- Leader who is comfortable working on improving systems and process
- Demonstrated track record of continuously improving systems and processes
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to set and achieve shared goals
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can build a vision without perfect information and lead teams through change
- Drive to continue to learn more about clients, the challenges they face, and how Panorama can help serve them
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.