Support Escalation Manager
Acquia Support Escalation Manager
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is looking for an Escalation Manager for our Global Support team to help us provide exceptional service to our growing customer base, from Fortune 500 clients to Government agencies. Acquia Support is a high-energy team that offers opportunities for growth and new challenges in a collaborative, supportive atmosphere.
We are looking for a focused and determined individual who has a proven ability to run projects, connect the dots between different teams and ensures that we stay accountable for any commitments and problem solutions we have offered to our customers.
You’ll be part of a close-knit team of professionals helping customers all over the globe overcome obstacles and resolve issues related to their websites and Acquia’s platform
- Manage customer escalations and coordinate resolution efforts with key stakeholders by working cross-functionally
- Manage escalation action items and ownership
- Manage communications, technical and non-technical, matching stakeholder needs
- Track that escalations are addressed within required timelines
- Identify escalation triggers and sources with the goal to reduce escalation volume and a focus on problem avoidance
- Lead improvements by developing and monitoring dashboards to proactively monitor trends and customer escalations
- Use data to identify process and workflow breakdowns and lead efforts to implement process changes and monitor impact. Influence others towards action and change to optimize productivity
- Facilitate and report global Support leadership updates and represent Support to other customer facing teams to ensure appropriate visibility of key customer issues
- Support the leadership team in strategic, business, and operational planning
Skills and Attributes:
- You understand how to establish correct and realistic expectations for both Customers and Acquia’s success
- You have experience in data-driven decision making
- You have proven experience in managing cross functional projects and initiatives
- You can stay calm and clear headed under pressure
- You can resolve competing priorities through effective communication
- 3+ years of experience in a Cloud, PaaS, or SaaS environment
- You have a good understanding of Agile product and service development
- Experience in a Customer Success organization is a plus
Every candidate comes to the table with a different set of skills and attributes. If you’ve read this far and feel like you have most, but not all of the skills, apply anyway! Tell us why you are a good fit for Acquia. We like go-getters.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.