Sr. Director, Onboarding and Consulting Services
Job Title: Senior Director, Onboarding and Consulting Services
Department & Organization: Professional Services
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Our Senior Director, Journey Onboarding and Consulting Services will manage teams of consultants within our Customer Success organization. You will be responsible for creating a culture of customer success while developing a team that will ensure our products and services can meet customer needs now and into the future. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned leader to establish a new function with new skill sets inside of Acquia. This new team combined with our new product suite will be providing strategic consulting around journey orchestration and personalization to some of the largest companies in the world.
- Create a high-performing organization focused on the implementation, adoption and absorption of our Journey products (i.e., Lift and Journey)
- Define and shape best practices in onboarding and servicing our Journey and Lift Customers.
- Resolve customer issues that escalate beyond the project team
- Develop new service offerings that support Acquia’s growth
- Successful development, management, and mentoring of a highly motivated and engaged team of consultants
- Ensure effective flow of information to and from team members (i.e., top down and bottom up communication)
- Foster positive cross-departmental communication
- Responsible for management and reporting of department budget
- Communicate product opportunities to product management team
Skills and Attributes:
- Experience managing teams within a matrixed organization
- Strong experience in customer success, marketing technologies, and software development
- Minimum of 10 years experience in consulting, marketing technology and/or software development
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Experience with and interest in the business side of complex, large-scale technical implementations
- Identify opportunities and solves problems within and across departments
- Consistently communicate at executive level, providing vision and inspiration to the team
- Use the latest market trends, internal and external analysis and insights, and focuses on creating and driving new initiatives
- Proactively relay information other departments need in order to manage their businesses
- Demonstrates the ability to influence others with the use of data and the presentation of their analysis and recommendations
- Advocates for projects, customers, and delivery team with other Professional Services teams and to other Acquia departments
- Recognize organizational limitations and drives change efforts within our organization, as well as clients/partners through personal efforts and influence. Own efforts to completion.
- Drive overall team success through effective coaching and influence, creating sustainable improvements. Develop executive level skill sets in managers and senior resources.
- Travel, as necessary
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.