Sr. Director, Journey Onboarding and Consulting Services
Job Title: Senior Director, Journey Onboarding and Consulting Services
Department & Organization: Professional Services
Location: Boston, MA
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Our Senior Director, Journey Onboarding and Consulting Services will manage teams of consultants within Customer Success organization. You will be responsible for creating a culture of customer success while developing a team that will ensure our products and services can meet customer needs now and into the future. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned leader to establish a new function with new skillsets inside of Acquia. This new team combined with our new product suite will be providing strategic consulting around journey orchestration and personalization to some of the largest companies in the world.
- Accountable for creating a high performing organization focused on the implementation, adoption and absorption of our Journey products (i.e., Lift and Journey)
- Accountable for defining best practices in onboarding and servicing our Journey and Lift Customers.
- Accountable for resolving customer issues that escalate beyond the project team
- Accountable for developing new service offerings that support Acquia’s growth
- Accountable for the successful development, management, and mentoring of a highly motivated and engaged team of consultants
- Accountable for the effective flow of information to and from team members (i.e., top down and bottom up communication)
- Accountable for cross departmental communication
- Accountable for management and reporting of department budget
- Communicate product opportunities to product management team
- Experience managing teams within a matrixed organization
- Strong experience in customers success, marketing technologies and software development.
- Minimum 10 years experience in consulting, marketing technology and/or software development
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field
Skills and Qualifications:
- Identifies opportunities and solves problems within and across deparments
- Consistently communicates at executive level
- Proactively relays information other departments need in order to manage their businesses
- Advocates for projects, customers, and delivery team with other PS teams and to other Acquia departments.
- Recognizes organizational limitations and drives change efforts within our organization as well as clients/partners through personal efforts and influence. Owns efforts to completion.
- Drives overall team success through effective coaching and influence, creating sustainable improvements.Develops executive level skillsets in managers and senior resources.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.