Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
The Specialist, Wholesale & 3PL Fulfillment is responsible for gathering, and documenting all information related to customer products preparation and order fulfillment requirements and implementing these requirements at the vendor and/or the 3PL level.
- Gather customer requirements related to products preparation (packaging update, polybagging, labeling, stickering…), shipment preparation (boxing, inserts, labeling…), and related documentation (Packing slip, ASN)
- Develop related documentation to share with various partners (internally, and externally – 3PL, suppliers)
- Clarify the execution process related to these activities and define main roles and responsibilities
- Support and ensure training of various parties (3PL, supplier, and internal team) and effective deployment
- Oversee these activities and propose new improvements when needed
What you bring to the party:
- BS Degree or equivalent in supply chain, logistics, engineering, economics, etc.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in warehouse management, distribution, or fulfillment, focusing on 3rd party vendor management. CPG experience preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in order management in a wholesale/retail environment.
- Strong understanding of ERP systems and supply chain software preferred.
- Ability to execute, influence, and drive decisions with 3rd parties.
- Hungry to learn and love seeking out new problems to analyze methodically.
- A confident voice in stressful situations. Demonstrated excellent business writing and communication skills.
- Self-directed and focused on finding resourceful ways to deliver on projects and tasks consistently.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.