Solution Implementation Manager at Smartsheet
Smartsheet is looking for an experienced Solution Implementation Manager to drive engagement and product adoption within our customer base. The SIM will be assisting customers with creating an onboarding approach, designing a launch plan, and implementing Smartsheet solutions to enable a successful deployment of Smartsheet within the organization. The SIM will also be responsible for assisting in developing company wide solutions and programs to support our customers at scale.
As a Solution Implementation Manager, you will work closely with the Sales, Customer Success, Training and Consulting teams to ensure the plan for launch is successful and deployed within the first 2 months of engagement with Smartsheet. Within this role you will be considered the Subject Matter Expert pertaining to advanced Smartsheet functionalities in order to propose trainings, launch plans and solutions for use cases across different industries and business groups. The right candidate is a strong communicator, is detail-oriented, and is driven by making an impact for our customers.
This role creates an opportunity to ensure our customers have the best experience right out of the gate and will lead to higher adoption, retention and expansion opportunities for Smartsheet. This role reports to the Manager of Solution Implementation and is based in Boston, MA.
- Own the implementation and product adoption plan for the first 2 months of engagement with Smartsheet
- Define, run and potentially deliver trainings necessary for the customers successful launch of Smartsheet
- Find and create customer advocates/champions throughout the implementation engagement
- Recommend or build solutions required to get the company up and running quickly
- Help to deploy successful application integrations such as Jira, Salesforce and SSO launches
- Serve as the Smartsheet subject matter expert (SME) on Smartsheet product capabilities
- Review security protocols and practices to ensure company standards are met
- Expand upon the Smartsheet solution portfolio, demonstrating best practices in design for use cases across variety of industries and business functions
- Provide feedback to our Product & Platform Engineering teams that inform additional product and service sales opportunities
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a related field preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience preferred
- Growth mindset with the desire to work in a collaborative environment to promote and drive superior team performance
- Strong relationship builder and natural problem solver
- Understanding of security protocols, SSO and basic understanding of APIs
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Smartsheet’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment
- Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of SaaS applications
- High level of motivation, self-starter, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business need
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.