Software Support Analyst at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The xtraCHEF by Toast product line is centered around the restaurant back-office. Through products like AP Automation, Inventory, procurement and bill payment, we help restaurant operators manage their food cost and improve productivity.
This role requires a unique blend of technical and interpersonal skills as you will support our clients in a variety of ways including - software configuration, product training, problem resolution, and act as a liaison when it is necessary to escalate issues to other team members
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the xtraCHEF software and the industry we serve
- Communicate via phone and email to fully understand, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues
- Ensure customers and their needs a primary focus of your actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships
- Work with third party vendors the application integrates with to resolve integration issues.
- Assist with developing instructional content for training and user guides
- Conduct continuous training for internal support team, as well as additional internal departments.
- Assist with improving end user experience as well as product enhancements with a process of continuous feedback to the product team.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and respect for coworkers and maintain cooperative working relationships
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide optimal solutions to customers
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 1-3 years of software support experience
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong passion for, innovation and product development
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple issues and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of iOS & Android apps and experience within a SaaS environment
- Experience working with ticketing systems. Zen Desk, Service Now, and Salesforce as examples.
- Restaurant and hotel management systems/industry experience
- Accounting systems like Quickbooks
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.