Services Operations Coordinator
Smartsheet is looking for an administrative professional to support the operational infrastructure of our Professional Services business. For the right candidate, this is a career-defining opportunity to join Smartsheet at a critical moment and have a significant impact. This important role reports to the Services Operations Manager and is based at Smartsheet corporate offices in Boston, MA.
As Services Coordinator, you will work as part of the Services Operations team and work closely with departmental leaders and stakeholders across the business to support the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the services business. You will be responsible for supporting the internal systems, financial tracking, and logistical operations, as well as the internal business processes required to build and operate a scalable services business. You will also help coordinate and communicate with other business functions to ensure successful delivery of customer projects.
- Drive tactical day-to-day operations of consulting organization including coordination of resource allocation, project planning, tracking, billing, and reporting
- Optimize the operational systems and tracking infrastructure, by identifying areas of improvement of internal processes, including the Professional Services Automation (PSA) System
- Provide guidance to sales teams on deal structure and approval processes, and support through the entire sales cycle
- Facilitate internal communications between sales, legal, and finance departments to ensure deals transact quickly & efficiently
- Develop a standard approach and framework for collecting and measuring customer solutions & use cases for the purpose of driving additional opportunities
- Assist with travel and logistics coordination for services delivery teams (Consulting, Implementation, Training), ensuring travel is in contractual compliance
- Provide contractual guidance to services delivery teams and internal stakeholders to ensure project delivery is in compliance with contractual terms
- Maintain and identify opportunities to increase efficiency of internal processes and workflows
- Maintain contractual records and repository of statement of work contracts
- Maintain effective prioritization of operational projects and resources
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in an operations or administrative role
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment
- High level of motivation, self-starter, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Proven ability to drive projects from concept through completion with minimal guidance
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Strong qualitative and quantitative mathematical skills
- Hands-on working experience with SaaS applications
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications, and solutions
- Willing to travel on occasion based on customer and business need
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.