The Predictive Index—the talent optimization leader—is an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is “Better work, better world," and we take great pride in PI’s power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. We’re our own best case study! You’ll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
There’s a reason more than 8,000 companies—including Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotels—trust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. “Better Work, Better World,” starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
The Senior User Operations Specialist will have demonstrated the ability to deliver exemplary customer service and provide simple solutions to sometimes complex problems, while flourishing in a fast paced, challenging environment. This individual has shown a knack for handling escalated or potentially escalated situations, has shown themselves as an expert in problem solving, displays the capability and competency to learn more advanced technical skills, has established themselves as a leader and resource to their peers, and is capable and ready for more.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Resolve 100% of Tier 2 escalations
- Communicating critical issues to your manager, Product and Engineering
- Working Tier 1 cases/channels if requested to by their manager due to high volumes
- Assisting in training for new features pre or post software release, and for new hires
- Working with integration vendors to troubleshoot and resolve errors related to a specific client integration
- Driving technical improvements to reduce friction, and increase efficiencies both for our customers, partners, and for PI
- Partnering with User Operations Manager and Team Leads to identify areas of opportunity for technical education and/or automation to support the mastery and efficiency of the User Operations team
- Creating and maintaining Zapier automations
- Communicating technical information clearly and effectively over the phone or in writing
We think it’s important that you have:
- A demonstrated ability to think and act quickly and decisively
- Deep understanding of root cause and critical problem solving
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SQL and SQL systems
- Organized; excellent time management skills
- Leadership mentality - you are leading the charge
- A desire to continue the path of growth, learning, and development
- Sought out, identified, and engaged in additional tasks aimed at improving user experience, internal processes, or quality of product
- A passion for helping others succeed - this role is the next step towards managing a team
- Mastered the User Operations specialist role in terms of knowledge, production, and empathy for our customers (internal candidates)
- A track record of interdepartmental collaboration, with experience managing up and across to get things done (internal candidates)
People most qualified for this role will be:
- A leading, high performing User Operations Specialist in the 1 year+ range.
- Embody a desire to continue to learn and grow
- Able to master their ‘day job’ while progressing on other initiatives
- Recognizing when it is time to escalate an issue or bug to the next level
- Confident and comfortable handling escalated situations with empathy and a positive attitude.
- Intellectually curious, resourceful, and driven to get to the root of issues experienced by customers and/or partners
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the “we,” not the “me.”
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.