Senior Security Analyst at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Senior Security Analyst will be responsible for performing annual cybersecurity assessments across Nuance hosted environments and infrastructure to provide board level cybersecurity metrics. This is a leadership role where the candidate will be a part of the Nuance Cybersecurity Steering Committee and interacting with various internal groups to provide security recommendations and help drive maturity initiatives across the organization.
- Managing and Coordinating Annual Program Activities with Division Program Management Teams
- Performing Assessments of In Scope Environments with Cybersecurity Framework Methodology (CSC 20, NIST, etc.)
- Developing and Presenting Program metrics to Cybersecurity Steering Committee
- Assisting CISO in Developing metrics for Quarterly Board Level Presentations
- Supporting other GRC programs, such as Third Party Risk Assessments, Annual Audits and Assessments, and other activities as required.
- 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree; Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
- 5+ years of security assessment or audit experience
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, or related certification
- Strong Information Security Background with relevant domain and tool knowledge
- Understanding of Security Policies, Standard, and Procedure
- Ability to communicate effectively across functional areas
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed environment
- Helpful to have knowledge of one or more GRC platforms (ex: RSA Archer, Servicenow, etc.)
- Knowledge of regulatory standards including HIPAA, GDPR, HITRUST and similar
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.