Senior Risk & Compliance Analyst
Greater Boston Area
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
About the Position
We are seeking candidates who possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills, have a persistent craving to learn, and genuinely strive to improve processes. At LogicManager, compliance is just the minimum performance standard. This cross-functional role allows you to work collaboratively across teams to help sustain effective and efficient corporate governance.
The chief responsibility of the senior risk and compliance analyst is to provide research and analysis for a variety of compliance and legal matters and to support LogicManager’s risk and compliance with federal, state, and contractual requirements. Duties of the risk and compliance analyst include assisting in contract negotiation with LogicManager vendors and customers, assisting with compliance monitoring and content development, developing and managing various compliance related databases, and creating legal summaries and recommendations. This is a perfect position for aspiring attorneys or paralegal professionals with the goal of working in corporate risk and compliance or corporate counsel.
- Administer our Enterprise Risk Management platform in collaboration with process owners
- Perform analysis oversight and work closely with front-line management to adhere to corporate and regulatory standards
- Work with our customer advisory team to review regulatory changes and create regulatory checklists and templates
- Continuously adapt and improve the compliance process, i.e. design workflows, oversee task status flow, and incident response management
Desired Skills & Experiences
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong support and problem-solving skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on deadlines and business objectives
- Interest in regulations and contract management
Only applications from direct applicants will be considered. Applications from agencies and recruiters will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description