Senior Principal IT Network Engineer at Nuance
The SeniorPrincipalNetwork Engineerwill be responsible for analyzingrequirements, designing, configuring, maintaining, andupgradingnetwork infrastructure.They perform a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation, architecture, and training tasks to ensure the network performanceprovidescustomersatisfaction.The SeniorPrincipalNetwork Engineerwill will also provide direction, information, and recommendations regarding networkdesignand installations. The Network Engineer is responsible for ensuring that connectivity to the customerresources areavailable and that the integrity of the network infrastructure is maintained.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities -
- Assist in the architecture, design, and implementation of cloud-based solutions.
- Implement and support solutions that focus on overall health, performance, operations, security, and automation.
- Utilize the latest Azure services and other cloud-based technologies to assist customers with their security and availability.
- Collaborate with clients and stakeholders to translate technical requirements into solutions or new product offerings for the cloud environment.
- Demonstrate our solutions to highlight capabilities and use-cases.
- Work closely with the cloud services teams to deploy, troubleshoot, and optimize cloud solutions.
- Update and/or add to our technical documentation.
- Provide valuable solution feedback to Engineering from hands-on use and customer interaction
- Preferred Qualifications: - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, or equivalent experience.
- Cloud (Azure.), PaloAlto, F5, Security+ certifications preferred.
Requirements and Skills :
- 10+ years background in Microsoft network and system infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent (Required)
- Hands-on experience with Azure (e.g., deploying and maintaining Azure networking resources such as Azure Express route, VNets, Address space allocation, subnetting, Network security groups, Network gateways, VNet peering, Network Virtual Appliances, Firewalls, Azure load balancers, network monitoring tools and Security monitoring tools.)
- Hands-on experience with PaloAlto Networks cloud solutions (e.g., Panorama)
- Proven ability to apply new technologies to strategic business initiatives.
- Familiarity with security frameworks such as ISO27001, SOCII, PCI-DSS, and/or HIPAA
- Demonstrated exceptional customer skills, strong and proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships and technical projects.
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills, self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.