Senior Customer Success Manager at WhiteSource
WhiteSource is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team!
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and solution growth opportunities.
The superior candidate will be genuinely curious about customer’s business needs, have a strong technical background, and be resilient in the face of adversity.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels within the customer organization.
- Be responsible for the deployment and on-boarding of the account.
- Develop technical proficiency with all WhiteSource solutions.
- Be the customer's technical point of contact throughout the entire customer life cycle (implementation, adoption, proficiency, expansion, renewal)
- Work closely with engineering, product management, customer support and sales teams.
- Collaborate with customer to develop, deliver and execute customer success plans which outline critical success factors.
- Drive customer adoption through training and development of best practices to continually create incremental value.
- Monitor the adoption and usage rates of assigned accounts.
- Maintain strong customer retention rates aligned with corporate goals.
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in a customer-facing success, professional services, technical support or account management role. SaaS experience preferred.
- Familiarity with the SDLC and/or CI/CD.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record in delivering great value to customers.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player, self-learning ability.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related field or equivalent work experience.