InterSystems seeks experienced candidates who are creative, motivated, and energetic problem solvers to join a group of experts supporting development and administration of public and private integration projects, both in the U.S. and internationally, working with advance healthcare interface technologies such as HL7 ,CDA, CCD, etc.
These projects use InterSystems’ HealthShare, a health informatics platform for interoperability and analytics, to implement integration solutions for private and public hospitals, state and country-wide healthcare networks.
As a member of a worldwide team, you will develop your technical, professional, and personal skills, within an environment of teamwork, cooperation, and fun. You will help developers and architects create and support their application integration systems in real world environments.
You will have the opportunity to work with the world’s leading healthcare organizations.
At InterSystems you will:
- Contribute to a smart, cooperative, problem solving team in a fast paced environment.
- Work with a broad range of proven and cutting edge technologies, in areas including object, web, relational, networking, storage, high availability, performance, integration, and database.
- Obtain an in-depth knowledge of these technologies.
- Enhance your personal interaction, presentation, and leadership skills working with developers around the world.
- Chose a career path with core database technology, application development tools, applications integration, or customer relationships.
- Gain exposure to real world applications.
- Be challenged to apply and develop your creative problem solving skills.
- Collaborate with other areas of the company responsible for QA, Engineering, Education and Sales.
A mentor will help you identify and develop your technical, professional, and personal skills for a successful technical career. Depending on your level of experience your training can include: classroom learning, e-learning, projects, and external courses. Your mentor will also help you familiarize with the InterSystems environment.
InterSystems Corporation is a privately held software company with a 40-year track record of consistent growth and profitability. We view hiring, developing, and retaining the best people as key to our record of success. Visit www.intersystems.com for a description of our products and a list of partners.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or hard Science
- Programming experience
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems.
- Experience with Unix/Linux or Windows environments a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare IT, preferably in a hospital or laboratory setting
- Strong Communication skills a must.
- Experience with the HL7 v2 and v3 formats, and FHIR
- High level understanding of interface development
- Experience with at least some of:
- CCD and C-CDA documents a plus
- X12 file formats also desirable
- XML documents (XSLT, etc.)
- Interface engines, Ensemble, Cloverleaf, eGate, SeeBeyond, Orion Rhapsody, etc.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Established in 1978, InterSystems provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. InterSystems also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries. Privately held and headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, InterSystems has 25 offices worldwide. For more information, please visit InterSystems.com.