| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:04 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, October 22, 2020
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
• Caring – We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
• Ownership – We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
• Respect – We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
• Empowerment – We embrace a culture that supports everyone’s ability to contribute and lead.
• You'll contribute to our vision and mission by shaping, building, and managing the accounting and financial reporting function of the company.
• You’ll be a key player on our small finance team to support the rapidly growing company as business scales.
• You’ll own company purchasing and oversight of vendor activities, including RFP processes, negotiations, and onboarding.
• You’ll assist with budgeting and forecast processes and analytics.
• You’ll identify and validate purchasing needs, cost savings across the organization.
• You’ll deliver assigned finance activities in accordance with the monthly close timeline.
• You’ll monitor and analyze spending trends and related KPIs and report out on these.
• You’ll contribute to annual financial statement audit and ad hoc projects.
• You’ll report to the Director - Corporate Controller in the Finance department within the General & Administrative division.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
• You’ll use your 8+ years of professional experience including 5+ years in an Accounting Manager, FP&A or Purchasing role to:
• Possess a strong ability to manage multiple projects at once; whether it is daily tasks, monthly close process/reporting, or ad hoc projects.
• Bring and share core knowledge of information systems, i.e. Netsuite, MS Dynamics, Blissfully, Intello, etc.
• Work cross functionally with executives, department leads and team members.
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
• You demonstrate the ability to manage vendor relationships on a timely basis.
• You manage and meet deadlines for all assigned finance responsibilities.
• You support and help streamline processes as the company grows.
Where You’ll Go From Here
• Kyruuvians in the Procurement Manager role can move in a linear career path leading to two tracks - individual contributor and management. From there, Kyruuvians likely grow into a Director, Procurement position.
• Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
Read Full Job Description