Order Management Associate
Bevi is a Series C startup that has raised over $60 million to bring customizable, healthy hydration to offices and facilities across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 50 million plastic bottles and seen revenue grow by 10x over the past 2 years! With offices now in Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we continue to grow our healthy flavor offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
We’re looking for a process and detailed oriented Order Management Associate who thrives on juggling the responsibilities that come with processing, scheduling and following up on partner orders. This role will be responsible for scheduling orders and ensuring that Bevi's customers are delivered product as promised.
What you will do:
- Be the leading point of contact for partner/direct ordering responsibilities across US and Canada.
- Arrange inbound and outgoing material shipments with carriers to assure they are in on time and at the right quantity.
- Become a super-user of our systems and work with our logistics team to tackle any unexpected challenges.
- Provide inventory KPIs such as daily, weekly, and end-of- month inventory counts and values to the appropriate parties.
- Take ownership of the partner experience and provide seamless support when needed. (This may involve technical and general support.)
- Take part in logistics planning, customer service feedback, and implementing process improvements.
- Be an advocate and front-line support to our partners, customers, and anyone who interacts with Bevi.
How you will grow:
- Engage with a talented operations and supply chain team drawn from diverse sectors.
- Learn cross-functionally from our finance, sales, service operations and engineering teams, and work at the heart of a start-up in high-growth mode.
- Deploy your energy and expertise to further the company's mission of sustainability, wellness, and positive personal and environmental change.
We think you will bring:
- At least 2 years of customer service/order management in traditional e-commerce or hardware original equipment manufacture environment.
- Above average knowledge of inventory needs and customer support.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced B2B environment and assisting our sales team.
- Previous experience with Netsuite, Zendesk, E-Commerce ERP platforms, and similar software with strong mathematical and Excel skills.
- Strong communication, customer service, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Exceptional ability to effectively interact with internal and external customers.
- Start up experience is a plus.
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of generous equity options for employees at all levels
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for sick leave, bereavement, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program
- Fully stocked kitchen and Bevis on tap - and composting and terracycling, too
- Monthly happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards… and more!