Who we are...
Hi there! We are Alyce, a quickly growing software startup in Boston. Our vision is to make every business relationship more human. Through the power of personalized gifting, we are able to help companies build more meaningful and “real” connections with those around them. We get to come to work every day and help others bring smiles to faces of those they interact with.
We are a team that thrives on collaborating and moving fast. It is important that we have an environment that is open, respectful and supportive. While we all have our own objectives and goals, we are one team that is building something super special together. We are looking for an individual to join our team who gets joy out of making others comfortable and happy. You’ll be responsible for daily execution of gift fulfillment which includes processing batches, reviewing print proofs, processing shipment tracking, and jumping in to help others on the Operations team as needed.
Who you are….
- Obsessed with customer experience and believe every small detail matters
- Decisive, ambitious, and driven
- Wanting a unique opportunity with a fast-growing and super fun start-up
- Passionate about building processes and helping others be successful
- Someone who isn’t content with settling for “good enough” and has the confidence to speak up to make sure the customer experience is continually pushing to stay great
What you will be doing….
- Support and oversee the execution of client gift fulfillment
- Identify potential roadblocks related to resources and timelines, and reporting these potential issues to the team while finding solutions
- Collaborate with internal and external partners on daily fulfillment tasks
- Improve our process with innovative ideas and implementation
- Assist the Operations Team with unique tasks and projects as they become available
- 2+ years of experience in a logistics or fulfillment role
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Willingness to step out of your comfort zone and learn new skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Expert organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited Vacation
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Learning and Development Reimbursement
- Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drinks