The DataRobot Customer Success team is at the leading edge of helping businesses achieve their AI objectives and realize incredible business impact through successful use of the DataRobot Automated Machine Learning Platform.
The Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring each customer is successful with the DataRobot platform. The activities necessary to deliver success range from tactical services related to delivering a specific objective to general support, project management, extensive training, and structured workshops. Consequently, Customer Success is very near to the customer and familiar with their challenges or opportunities at the time of renewal.
A customer’s success with DataRobot is directly related to their desire to continue using DataRobot. As a result, the customer success team has a large impact on a customer’s desire to renew their subscription of DataRobot. The activities necessary to prepare for a customer’s renewal must be completed well in advance of the date of renewal. To ensure each of these activities happens at the correct time, the Operations Analyst will monitor and surface problems related to the completion of renewal related activities.
The Operations Analyst will also be the key point of contact for developing the key insights necessary for various part of the Customer Success organization to function as the organization grows.
What you will do:
- Independently develop and maintain innovative BI tools to help account teams manage their accounts
- Complete ad hoc strategic analysis requests from Customer Success domain leadership
- Develop and maintain tools used to manage customer demand for resource constrained CS resource capacity in accordance with current allocation priorities and initiatives
- Independently develop key insights into CS processes and activities
- Ensure the list of customers renewing over the next quarter is accurate by utilizing all available systems and communication means
- Where two systems disagree, determine why and correct the inconsistencies promptly
- Synthesize information from several systems and sources to provide weekly reports on the status of each renewal expected to happen over the course of the quarter
- Follow-up with each account team to determine the status of completing renewal meetings where they are slipping behind schedule
- Alert Customer Success domain leads and sales leads when meetings are slipping
- Capture lessons learned from each renewal to help improve the renewal process and the customer experience overall
- Help the customer success organization determine why a customer did not renew when they do fail to renew
- Develop weekly reports to provide a backup to the account customer success teams on renewal deadlines
What you’ll bring:
- BA/BS is required
- 3-10 years of total professional experience
- Medium and to advanced computer literacy
- Excel or Google sheets practical knowledge is a must
- Organization skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability and willingness to adapt to new processes and systems
- Project scheduling or coordination background is a plus
- Initiative and desire to deliver results for internal stakeholders and customers