connectRN is a tech enabled platform connecting nurses and aides with opportunities to improve their work life. We believe nurses and aides are the backbone of the healthcare system, and deserve to be rewarded, respected, and recognized for their contributions. Our platform offers career development resources, flexible shift offerings, and the opportunity to participate in a supportive community of peer professionals. By using technology to bring nurses together, we empower healthcare workers to take control of their careers and their futures. connectRN was conceived by a nurse to empower clinicians at every experience level. Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., connectRN serves the American healthcare sector. To learn more about our platform, please visit https://www.connectrn.com/.
Reporting to the Onboarding Team Manager, the Onboarding Support Specialist will play an important role in delivering incredible first impressions to clinicians joining the connectRN community, by providing top-tier support and service along the onboarding journey.
NOTE: This is a full time, hourly role and we are looking for a candidate able to work “off hours”, including evenings and weekends, on a regular basis. The work week will likely be Saturday to Wednesday from noon to 8pm ET (with some flexibility on this).
- Contribute to our mission of supporting nursing professionals in all that they do by helping us grow our clinician community through our onboarding process
- Manage high volume pipeline for the latter half of the hiring funnel (offer, candidate communications, credentialing, orientation)
- Respond and answer inbound clinician questions regarding the onboarding process
- Facilitate and support new clinicians with their first shift experience
- Deliver support to clinicians through the onboarding process and help orient them to the connectRN community
- 1+ year of experience interacting with and supporting customers via phone, email, and/or text
- A customer-first approach in all that you do
- A self-starter attitude and passion for working in fast-paced environments
- Experience with applicant tracking and/or CRM systems a plus
- Healthcare experience preferred but not required
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family’s) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Up to 3 weeks accrued PTO
- Paid holidays and overtime
- Ability to work from home
- 401k with match
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.