Onboarding Director - Guest at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that allows restaurants to adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
The Onboarding Director reports to the RVP of Employee Cloud & Guest Onboarding and is responsible for leading customer activation of Toast’s Guest product suite. This leader will be working in close partnership with the Onboarding leadership team, Product, and Sales. In this role, the Onboarding Director will run the team as their own business, hold responsibility for P&L and margin goals, product activation, customer and employee satisfaction, and improve upon and maintain processes and standards that will allow for team growth and scale. The candidate will lead a team of Onboarding Consultants and 2-3 Onboarding Managers.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Establish and execute plans and strategies for ensuring the revenue pipeline is current and reflects the team utilization required to meet OKR objectives; product activation, margin targets, and customer satisfaction.
- Interview, hire, develop, and coach Onboarding Consultants and Onboarding Managers.
- Manage cross-functional relationships and customer expectations that contribute to a high level of customer service, revenue velocity, and continuously improve upon an exceptional customer onboarding experience across the Guest product suite from post-sale to post-live.
- Develop and implement processes and innovate ways to work smarter and happier that drive employee engagement and achieve eNPS goals
- This candidate will be responsible for leading a multi-product Onboarding effort; a working knowledge of a multi-product onboarding process is required.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- At least 5 years Implementation or Delivery experience in comparable industries, with 3 years in a people management position; people leadership experience is required.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels with autonomy while consistently monitoring the key metrics of the business and driving process improvements.
- Experience in the restaurant and POS industry preferred with P&L and margin analysis experience.
- A drive to develop people, process, and technology in a transitional environment
*Bread puns encouraged but not required