Manager, Outsourcing Partner at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready to make a change?
The mission of Performance Development is to drive continuous performance improvements with our outsourced Customer Care team members. Successful Manager Outsourced Partners will leverage their expertise and collaborative mindset to drive performance improvements in our Key Performance Metrics (KPIs) to deliver great service and successful outcomes for our customers. This role will play a key part in the establishment and development of a performance development culture within the Customer Care organization.
Manager Outsourced Partners must be comfortable with ambiguity and work flexibly to meet aggressive growth goals. We need this role to explore solutions to current processes and systems. Create and implement innovative solutions leveraging a thorough understanding of the business needs, related systems, data, and resources. Collaboration is huge! Must be able to establish and maintain collaborative partnerships, with strong communication, relationship building, and organizational skills.
About this roll*
The key responsibility of the Manager Outsourced Partners is to help identify performance and process gaps and then create solutions to improve the overall team performance. Constraints include but are not limited to team goal attainment, knowledge base content, agent workflows, interaction with cross-functional teams. All improvements should all focus on achieving our core performance metrics, through additional training, process or performance improvement.
- Analyzes outsource call/contact center performance (cost, quality, productivity, efficiency) and identifies trends, issues, concerns, and successes
- Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, employee engagement, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels, and supervision
- Conducts quarterly site visits and evaluations to ensure exceptional quality and to infuse the Toast culture at all partner locations
- Perform gap analysis to ensure partners have tools, processes, training, and empowerment to deliver expected customer experience
- Be accountable for ensuring effective process changes and program implementations occur at the partner sites
- Participate in weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews.
- Travel both internationally and domestically to call center locations; BPO or internal Toast sites.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 2-3+ years of relevant industry experience, with substantial experience leading contact center teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time
- Demonstrated experience working and excelling in operational management roles
- Strong communication skills; able to leverage other Managers and/or subject matter experts to achieve team goals; proven ability to lead teams through adversity and consistently motivate.
- Demonstrable knowledge of contact center metrics, best practices, and sound understanding of contact center workflow
- Strong analytical skills with proven success developing performance metrics and other measurable business processes and tasks
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with the ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations
- Calm Demeanor: You have a great ability to maintain composure in challenging, high-energy environments, and you help others to do the same.
- Previous POS systems experience a plus
- High proficiency in G-Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs) and industry-standard Project Management
- Ability to manage ambiguity and operate independently, while maintaining a bright outlook and growth mindset
- Strong presentation skills required; training & development experience is required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.