Manager, Customer Success at Klaviyo
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:54 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, April 1, 2020
As a Manager, Customer Success you will manage one of our Customer Success teams and be responsible for interviewing, hiring, evaluating, training, coaching, and leading a team of new and established CSM's in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. You will work closely with the other Managers and the Head of Customer Success to help build a team of highly successful Customer Success Professionals who are able to execute exceptional customer service to our rapidly growing customer base worldwide. As part of our customer success-focused, results-driven organization, you will also be responsible for driving sustainable, long-term customer value.
How you will make a difference:
- Manage a team of 7-10 direct reports
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train new team members
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your individual contributors, team leads and managers so they are able to achieve their career goals
- Supporting and advise team members in their day to day responsibilities including exceptional customer onboarding, building marketing strategies that improve value to our customers, and addressing and resolving customer issues.
- Serve as a point of escalation for customer issues and resolve those issues in a manner that builds trust with both customers and Klaviyo team members.
- Manage day-to-day operations, data analysis, goal setting, career development, performance management, and process improvement
- Be a leader in the company, with an excellent attitude that inspires others to do their best work
- Proactively (and collaboratively) remove potholes getting in the way of others
- Manage NPS and CSAT for your team, discovering trends to improve or capitalize on to improve customer outcomes.
Who you are:
- 2+ years managing at least 4 team members and managers or team leads of a Customer Success Team (CSM or Onboarding Specialists) in a high growth SaaS company
- A track record working creatively problem-solving and collaborating with Sales, Product, and Marketing to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Experience in marketing or advising customers on marketing strategy. SaaS MarTech experience a plus.
- Handling escalation issues and building trust with team members and customers.
- Delivering strategic recommendations to customers to improve their product adoption and/or marketing.
- Creating dynamic dashboards to track team outputs using Salesforce.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Read Full Job Description