Manager, Account Management
Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
We are looking for a Manager of Account Management to join our sales team in Boston, MA and help us on our mission.
Who you are:
As a Manager of Account Management, you will lead a team of Account Managers focused on developing and nurturing existing Fuze customers. As a Manager, you will be in an important and strategic role as a critical liaison between the leaders of sales, marketing and customer success teams. You will have experience managing and growing a strong team who pride themselves on delivering superior customer service, provide insights about the UCAAS industry, hitting sales targets and maintain a strong team culture. This is a great opportunity for a creative, high-energy individual to join a dynamic company. The Manager, Account Management will report to the Director of Account Management.
What you’ll do:
- Drive team to hit quarterly sales targets for retaining and growing Fuze customers
- Coach team through negotiations and priority deals
- Hold team accountable to KPIs while maintaining a friendly and competitive environment
- Coach team on our sales methodology and provide accurate forecasts to management
- Manage multiple priorities and oversee numerous ongoing projects
- Identify areas needing improvement provide solutions that improve efficiency and productivity
- Work to find creative ways to drive activity and results
- Motivate team and lead by example by coming to work every day with a can do attitude, prioritizing the important and executing against plan
- Mentor team during challenging times
- Stay informed on Fuze’s Rules of Engagement and manage the team to follow our core Fuze values
What we need from you:
- 4-5 years experience in a sales closer and negotiator role
- Experience mentoring & coaching a team of sales reps
- A proven track record of sales quota achievement
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and customer first mindset
- Ability to multi-task with strong organization and selling skills
- Positive, confident, and energetic attitude