Logistics Coordinator at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
This role plays a key part in the establishment and development of a national network of Toast Certified partners capable of performing both 100% of our on-site implementation work and a large portion of our remote implementations. This role will be tasked with executing a high volume of work orders by planning and coordinating various phases of the Toast implementation to prevent delays, providing a high-quality implementation experience for our customers through our contractor partnerships.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- You’ll be the Onboarding Team member responsible for handling the scheduling and logistical coordination of customer implementations.
- Participate in a number of activities associated with field operations, including but not limited to scheduling and resource allocation, customer relationships, and time management.
- You’ll leverage appropriate communication strategies (email, phone call, etc.) to be highly effective at managing customer and internal expectations on a proactive basis.
- Manage and execute the allocation and dispatching of jobs to contractor partners.
- Must be able to identify the optimal level of resources to assign -based on quality, capacity, and profitability.
- Manage all rush requests and work closely with business teams to assure the proper resource is dispatched.
- Assure all tracking processes are completed properly and follow-up with specific contractors to obtain missing information.
- Assists Vendor Managers in the review of escalations related to quality.
- Participate in key cross-functional operations and process initiatives as needed.
- Ensure tasks assigned are completed. Assist contractors and job site personnel to complete the scope of work assigned.
- Strategize with the team to coordinate and optimize internal personnel, client interface, and deliverables
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Positivity - Maintain a positive attitude in a high-stress environment
- Initiative - Able to identify problems or new ideas without prompting, does not wait for others to take action or request to take action
- Calm Demeanor: Maintaining your composure is key; you have a great ability to maintain composure in challenging, high-energy environments, and you help others to do the same.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required