L&D Specialist, Customer Success at Klaviyo
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 3:25 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, February 20, 2020
Klaviyo is looking for an L&D Specialist to work closely with our Customer Success and Onboarding leaders to analyze, design, develop, and implement learning programs for our team of CSMs and Onboarding Specialists. This role will report to the Manager of L&D in our Boston office. The L&D Specialist will conduct learning assessments to identify knowledge/skill gaps and engage subject matter experts in the design and focus of new training programs. Learning methods may include instructor-led classes, simulations, mentoring, or on the job training. This role will facilitate both classroom-based and web-based training sessions on a variety of topics including product, systems, soft skills, and technical skills. They are expected to actively contribute to the L&D strategy by mapping out comprehensive training plans to support the evolving needs of our Customer Success teams.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Partner with Customer Support Team Leads and Managers to identify any programmatic learning and development needs among their teams that could lead to improvements in NPS and customer churn levels.
- Create an L&D curriculum and road map for future training classes including topics like Product updates, E-commerce Integrations, Compliance and Deliverability, Strategic Account Management, Internal Systems, and Communication Skills.
- Work with the Academy team to transition the existing program to L&D.
- Ensure that 100% of Klaviyos participate and successfully pass their product training.
- Conduct daily instructor-led training sessions covering overviews of how the Klaviyo product works.
- Assess trainees to measure progress and to evaluate the effectiveness of training.
- Report on the progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
- Continually evaluate and update the existing program and materials to ensure it is accurate and effective.
- Create a train the trainer program that certifies other SME’s to assist with the delivery of Product Training sessions to increase capacity and provide development opportunities.
- Partner with our People Ops team to serve as a facilitator for new Klaviyo onboarding classes as needed.
- Partner with Customer Success leaders to create a department-specific onboarding plan that is coordinated with and complementary to New Klaviylo Onboarding and Customer Experience Program.
- Inventory all existing materials provided to new CSMs and Onboarding Specialists and come up with a plan to update, retire and/or create materials as needed to ensure a simple and clear plan for new Klaviyos joining Support.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar L&D or Customer Success role
- Experience with facilitating training sessions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to design and deliver effective presentations and demonstrations
- A detail-oriented and organized person with strong project and program management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, tech environment
- Passion for helping others to learn and develop
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Read Full Job Description