DUST is a cutting-edge physical identity technology that provides an unbreakable bond between valuable assets and their digital records. An MIT spinoff, backed by top-tier VC and Industry players, DUST Identity is taking on a vast global market opportunity. We aim high, and need self-starters and problem solvers who thrive when challenges are great, and potential is greater.
We are looking for knowledge and experience, but above all care about character and cultural fit. DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer.
The DUST Identity Operations team is growing, and we’re looking for energetic lab technicians who want to be part of a critical and growing chemical lab and engineering team. This role is an exciting opportunity to get involved with an early-stage company and to have a long-lasting impact. It’s an opportunity to grow your skill set and to dive into a company where you can assist in laying the foundations of a large production and engineering group. If you’re looking for ownership and autonomy and are motivated to join a growing team where you have the opportunity to join at the ground level, let’s talk!
What You'll Do
- Own batch production of nano-diamond materials.
- Co-develop and follow SOPs; document all aspects of production runs.
- Assist in preparing technical summaries and reports reports for customer-driven engagements.
- Maintain inventory of chemicals and supplies.
- Manage records and data to ensure all information is properly organized and stored.
- Keep lab (chemical and engineering) labs organized, clean, and perform routine maintenance.
- Work in both chemical and engineering labs on a wide range of projects to help drive the company forward.
What You Bring
- Minimum of bachelor degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or similar technical background.
- 2-5 years experience in a chemical synthesis laboratory setting.
- Demonstrated high quality work (either post-graduation or in high level courses) in a chemical laboratory setting.
- Understanding and basic knowledge of safe lab practices.
- Masters degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or similar technical field.
- Experience working in chemical production environments
- Experience synthesizing and modifying complex nano-materials
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Framingham, MA
Compensation: Market Competitive