Simply Business is more than our name. It's how we approach insurance: Make it clear. Make it simple. Make it affordable. By combining exceptional talent, technology, data, and knowledge, Simply Business is the go-to online insurance brokerage that protects small businesses and the entrepreneurs who work hard to build them.
We want team members who have the drive to challenge boundaries. If you’re smart and passionate about delivering brilliant customer experiences, we’d love to hear from you.
As a member of the BizOps team you’ll be working to support the rapid growth and expansion of the Boston office, Onboarding new starters and helping to keep things running smoothly.
As a BizOps Engineer You Will:
- Provide technical support to end-users within the company User account support Resolving software errors Installing and updating software
- Adding new employees to the system
- Create user accounts
- Setting up email accounts
- Installing and replacing hardware, and training end-users
- Handle employee termination
- Removing them from the system
- Wiping computer and disabling accounts.
- Providing first and second line support for users
- Providing a clear focus to ensure that the work done is of high value and executed to the best possible standard
- Creating amazingly useful and intuitive solutions, in a collaborative way, which drive self-service for our employees
- Working with the UK BizOps support team where relevant to ensure a consistent approach
- Documenting support processes and creating intuitive documentation for End Users
What We Are Looking For:
- Hands on technical support experience Logical approach to problem solving
- Being meticulous to detail
- Experience with:
- -Windows and Mac Provisioning and Maintenance
- -MacOS MDM (Jamf) and G-Suite MDM (Mobile Device Management)
- -Active Directory
- Preferable but not required:
- -Experience with JumpCloud
- -Experience with Cisco Meraki
- -Basic Scripting in any language such as Shell, Bourne, etc.
What are the benefits?
Here are some of the great benefits and perks that come from being a Simply Business employee:
• A salary that reflects your experience, our pay policy, and the market we’re in from your first day
• Group plan for medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
• Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance coverage
• Participation in the Company’s bonus program
• Participation in 401(k) plan with a 3% employer match
• Commuter benefits to help cut down on commuting costs
• 25 days of vacation time plus 10 company holidays
• Flexible working hours and working from home
• Annual company trip, regular outings, and volunteer opportunities
• An awesome WeWork office with cold brew coffee, beer on tap, local pop-up events, and more
As a company, we pride ourselves on inclusion in the workplace. Simply Business is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Want more info on working at Simply Business? Check out our careers page: https://www.simplybusiness.com/careers/