At RightHand Robotics, we have a rapidly growing, and highly capable engineering team building robotic piece-picking solutions and deploying them around the globe. Our product has to be reliable enough to run non-stop on production fleets of robots in the world’s largest warehouses. If you’re simultaneously excited and a bit terrified about what this could mean for you, good!
In order to deliver the future of robotic piece-picking, RightHand Robotics needs to have our IT systems up and running smoothly at all times. We are looking for someone to own our in-house technical support. This requires someone who has at least 5 years experience in this kind of role, obsessive attention to detail, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. If you are excited to help keep a team running smoothly and love new technology, we want you to join our team.
- Support employees' computing needs for Windows and macOS
- Maintain our core tools including G-Suite, Slack, and Jira
- Promptly respond to all help desk requests
- Maintain and expand our in-house network, including upstream connectivity.
- Support our team’s office systems such as phones, printers, conference, and A/V
- Buy, configure, and maintain all computer inventory (e.g. employee laptops, servers)
- Define standards and processes for information security
- Have 5+ years experience in an IT-related role
- Get satisfaction out of solving other people’s IT-related problems to enable them to focus on their work
- Focus on productivity and figuring out a better way to get the job done
- Can thrive independently in a fast-paced startup environment, proactively solving problems even before others notice them
- Can quickly ramp up to learn whatever you don’t already know
- Can effectively communicate complex concepts to a diverse team ranging from software engineers to human-resource professionals
- Experience with G-Suite administration
- Experience with UniFi access point administration
- Experience installing and supporting a local JIRA/Confluence instance
Our perks include:
- Flexible vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical and dental plans
- Robots, galore!
RightHand Robotics (RHR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have an ongoing commitment to the creation of a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. RHR recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, height, weight, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. At RHR, we are committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and a valued member of the team.