Implementation Specialist, Sales & Starter Products (Spanish Speaking)
Hi. We’re HubSpot.
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Over 19,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
A global company with offices in Cambridge, MA, Portsmouth, NH, Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, Singapore, and Tokyo, HubSpot transforms how organizations market and sell. Through its unique approach to company culture, HubSpot has also redefined how people work and live. Our commitment to autonomy, flexibility, and transparency prompted the creation of our Culture Code, which has gone viral, amassing more than 2M views. Ensuring that our customers and employees are continually growing and learning has helped make HubSpot a Best Place to Work in the eyes of Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc. The Boston Globe, and the Boston Business Journal.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you. Join us! #inboundjobs
As an Implementation Specialist, you will guide customers through initial planning, software setup and training for the CRM, Sales, Reporting and/or Marketing tools.
We’re looking for top Implementation Specialists to join our small, customer-driven team to:
- Act as a trusted strategic consultant by establishing the business needs of each customer and delivering a tailored onboarding plan
- Understand the business drivers for our customers and provide recommendations that will help them “move the needle” and meet their business objectives
- Deliver engaging, high-impact implementation and training services (via phone and web conference software) that drive sustained product usage
- Engage the customer throughout the implementation process by providing expertise on HubSpot tools, technical setup, best practices, and change management
- Research, troubleshoot, and solve complex software issues
- Think critically about internal processes and utilize maximum efficiency and customer-centric methodology
- Create a true HubSpot customer-first experience for all customers and showing grit and tenacity to ensure a customer’s long-term success
- Spanish fluency required
- Inbound certification recommended
Be a part of our dynamic team and use your creativity and training skills to help customers do big things!