Chewy is seeking a Head of Delivery Experience (DEX) Customer Self-Service. The Head of DEX Customer Self-Service will own, develop and drive the strategic vision for Chewy’s self-service offerings to our pet parents and partners. This role and their team will be responsible for both technical and program management aspects throughout the entire life cycle of the projects that underpin the self-service space (multi-year product road-map, defining business requirements, driving user experience development, product deployment, performance metrics, etc.). This role will work closely with software engineering, mobile app, customer service and operations teams to establish and implement a long-term strategic vision for Chewy’s self-service options on multiple platforms to enhance the customer experience and support future top-line growth. A successful candidate will be customer obsessed, intrinsically driven and a visionary in addition to being focused on both current and potential customer’s user experience. This individual will also need to have an ability to work autonomously under time constraints and be able to build strong cross-functional teams to deliver self-service solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement customer self-service solution(s) aligned to Chewy’s overarching DEX and CX strategy across multiple customer-facing platforms (website, NMA, SMS, etc.).
- Own the five-year view and complete portfolio roadmap for customer self-service options in addition to establishing metrics and mechanisms to meet business objectives.
- Develop and maintain portfolio roadmaps within customer self-service ensuring physical and technical enhancements along with communicating impact clearly across the organization.
- Utilize data to understand customer behavior and transform those insights into clear business and technical improvements.
- Catalyze innovation by understanding ecomm marketplace direction and trends to set priorities in collaboration with key partners using industry benchmarks and internal standards.
- Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, synthesize results, develop stories, build strategies and make recommendations to business and technical leaders.
- Design long-term strategies and capabilities to facilitate game-changing innovation, enable growth, unlock incremental profitability and drive executive-level initiatives.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Operations or a related field with 10+ years’ experience in logistics.
- Proven ability looking at solutions in unconventional ways. Sees and drives potential opportunities and work with shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent leadership skills including sponsoring/leading cross-functional projects with broad scope and impact outside of DEX while promoting teamwork between dependent teams.
- Ability to do tradeoffs analysis between business objectives with the ability to think systemically. Actively embrace change, challenge the status quo and make recommendations for improvements.
- Excellent communication skills with all layers in the organization (front-line to senior executives) and ability to develop rapport with other functional leaders inside and outside areas of control to influence decision making.
- Proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]