General Manager, Drift Automation at Drift
Drift is the Conversational Marketing platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customers now, on their terms -- not days later. There are over 50,000 businesses that use Drift today to generate more revenue, shrink sales cycles, and make buying easy. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the role
This role sits on the Drift Senior Leadership team and reports to our CEO/CTP. You’ll work alongside the Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success and Sales team. You must be a strong visionary with previous success in taking a company from a single offering to multi product; defining a strategic roadmap, delivering a business plan, and position, and pricing product in the market successfully.
What you'll be doing at Drift
- Develop continuously update a 1 year AI vision and business strategy, including product vision and go to market plans
- Ensure rigorous end to end annual and quarterly planning processes to deliver on key short-term targets while promoting long-term AI vision / strategy
- Work with sales leads (Ent and SME) and channel owners to prepare timely AI Automation forecast
- Drive AI Automation leadership team to deliver on AI strategy and growth targets
- Delivery of AI Automation top line Forecast and Bookings Plan
- Identify and advocate for additional investment to accelerate progress toward plan and drive AI Automation growth
- Oversee AI Automation investment portfolio, including products (horizon planning) as well as go to market motions (e.g., partnerships, channel, international)
- External evangelism: including customers, and engaging with analysts and investors as guided by PR team
- Ensure a customer-focused culture that includes including feed-back loops and success measures
- Understand and monitor market dynamics and customer feedback to inform and update AI Automation strategy and vision
- Create an inspiring and transparent environment that drives employee engagement and ensures individuals are informed and aligned within the AI Automation
- Work with functional teams to adjust plans, investment priorities and resource allocation across functions as needed to optimize AI Automation performance
- Collaborate with other GMs to identify and drive cross-AI Automation opportunities
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]