Financing Coordinator at Toast (Remote)
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast's Financial Technology programs are an important customer acquisition tool leveraged by our Sales team. The EasyPay operations team, which coordinates hardware leases for customers looking to reduce their upfront costs, has been critical in enabling the success of this program. Reporting to the EasyPay Team Lead, the EasyPay Coordinator I will help with day-to-day lease operations while consistently demonstrating thorough and detailed communication with internal teams, customers, and the Toast sales team. Our goal is to continuously increase adoption of our alternate payment solutions, and this role provides the opportunity to make a direct impact on the growth of a newly launched program and Toast's long-term success.
About this roll *:
- Undertake basic transaction processing activities in accordance with internal procedures and SLAs (i.e. verifying lease application submissions, completing due diligence checks, reviewing Docusign contracts, monitoring lease progress, and generating lease status notifications) with some help from their manager
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail, consistently references and follows process steps as outlined, and double-checks the accuracy of information and inputs in order to minimize processing errors
- Address issues, concerns, and inquiries related to potential or outstanding transactions in a consistently customer-centric way
- Communicate clearly and consistently to the Toast sales team and assist with winning new Toast customers by providing an exceptional service experience
- Liaise with internal Toast partners to resolve transaction-related issues
- Participate in some process improvement initiatives in collaboration with EasyPay leadership
Do you have the right ingredients* ?
- Ability to work under pressure and strong attention to detail
- Highly-organized, self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable
- Customer-service orientation: energized by helping others
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.