Family Enrollment Associate
Greater Boston Area
You will be on the front lines of a rapidly growing early child care organization. The Family Enrollment Associate will be the point person for prospective families in Boston while also leading important initiatives to drive customer growth.
Provide a welcoming, delightful, and supportive experience for all families:
- Work with families to understand the specifics of their situation and what their childcare needs are
- Communicate CozyKin’s value and how our service addresses their needs to close the sale
- Build long-term relationships and establish trust with each family engage with- Gather feedback from all families (moving forward or not) to reflect on enrollment processes
- Promptly complete all meetings, follow ups, and reminders
Own an efficient and effective onboarding process for new families:
- Work with Family Experience team to provide a smooth transition from deposit to the matching phase
- Provide new-family information and collect all required documents
Ensure our enrollment strategy is scalable:
- Lead cross-functional initiatives that drive growth and/or efficiencies that positively impact deposit
- Enable the team’s efforts to continually improve plans and processes
- Proactively identify and resolve bottlenecks
- Ensure 100% of prospective family leads are tracked within our CRM system and each stage of the enrollment process is properly documented
- Have an understanding of what families go through to find childcare
- Know what the childcare options are for parents
- Experience working with children in any capacity is a plus
- Questioning attitude to promote understanding each family’s unique needs
- Working with large sets of data, you must have analytical skills and be able to recognize trends and foreshadow trends in the future
- Prefer experience with lead generation or inside sales role, but not required
- Familiarity with CRM technology is preferred, but not required
- Experience working in a startup is a plus
- Entrepreneurial and energetic personality
- Strong work ethic and coachable attitude
- Customer-first attitude
Compensation $45,000 - $55,000
- Heart For Children: We do what’s best for the child. That’s also what’s best for the parents, nannies, and our community.
- Courage In Action: We do hard things with empathy. We take the hill. We own our work. We get it done.
- Accelerate Together: We choose to accelerate. We champion growth. We empower others to do the same.
Read Full Job Description