Executive Assistant at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Nuance is seeking an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to support our EVP, Healthcare and provide assistance to two SVPs within Healthcare leadership. We are looking for someone with a strong background supporting the most senior level executives. The successful candidate will be flexible, thoughtful, self-motivated, quick-thinking, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with exceptional organization. This candidate should have proven complex scheduling skills, excellent MS Office skills, strong operational skills, and global travel management experience. This person should be independent, self-motivated, enthusiastic, confident in nature, calm under pressure and adept at influencing and collaborating with senior leaders, colleagues, and customers.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Professional company representative to both internal and external constituencies.
- Overall calendar management that involves managing multiple competing requests for face to face as well as teleconference meetings.
- Use judgment and experience to schedule, confirm and redirect meeting requests. Calendar requests include routine/periodic meetings (weekly, monthly), staff meetings, customer meetings, ad hoc company meetings and urgent meetings.
- Logistics coordination for meetings including preparing and distributing agendas and reserving and preparing facilities. Ensure all parties are kept abreast of schedules, locations and other logistics.
- Coordinates travel arrangements including some complex international travel, anticipating transportation, lodging, meeting, and communication needs.
- Schedules on and off-site meeting facilities to meet the objective of the event in a cost-effective manner. Some event can be larger in scope and attendance.
- Composes, and distributes professional correspondence and memoranda, email, and faxes, using individual initiative and as assigned.
- Conducts research, compiles summary reports.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Completes expense reports and processes invoices; ensures that correct account codes are used and required signatures obtained.
- Meets and greets external visitors in a courteous and professional manner. Typical visitors could include customers, investors, peer companies, etc
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes responsible for secure.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Minimum years of Experience: 5 or more years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting the highest levels of executives (CEO, CSA, CPO, CFO).
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance to drive things forward.
- Possess excellent communication skills and exhibit a professional demeanor
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Strong in MS Office Suite and expense tracking and management tools (i.e. Concur)
- Experience taking the lead in coordinating larger customer events.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow through with a high-level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated experience exercising sound judgment and a high level of discretion with sensitive/confidential and proprietary information.
- Flexible, results/action-oriented, ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced, dynamic organization.
- Keys to success in this job are common sense, exceptional interpersonal skills, accuracy, and strong initiative (proactive approach).
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.