DUST Identity has developed a supply-chain security solution that uses microscopic diamonds to securely tag physical objects so they are uniquely identifiable. Think of a barcode, but invisible, unfalsifiable, and with diamonds! We aim high and need self-starters and problem solvers who thrive when challenges are great, and potential is greater. Learn more at dustidentity.com.
About the Position
We are looking for an Executive Assistant / Office Manager to join our team.
This role will be 50% executive assistant support to the CEO, 25% office management, and 25% to be determined by you. This is an opportunity to help shape and build the culture of an early-stage startup and also an opportunity to take ownership and define your responsibilities within the company. We’re looking for a self-starter with enthusiasm, energy, and passion.
This role requires you to be in the office part-time during COVID; however full time under normal business conditions.
What You'll Do
- CEO support with some senior management support as needed
- Coordinate travel, reconcile expense reports, schedule meetings, and manage calendars
- Oversee office, vendor, and facilities management
- Help prepare materials for Board of Directors meetings (e.g. coordination of monthly reports and presentations on key performance and business metrics)
- Organize office-wide company meetings, internal company events, team outings and holiday events (in-person and remote)
- Assist with financial reporting
- Support HR-related tasks, such as employee onboarding and basic talent searches
- Assist with other projects as needed
What You Bring
- Proficiency in G Suite and MS Office
- 2 years in a professional work environment (startup is a plus!)
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent organization, time management, and attention to detail
- Flexibility, agility, and ability to prioritize tasks
- Self-sufficiency and the ability to identify creative solutions to problems
- Excellent communication
Bonus points (optional)
- 1-2 years experience as an EA or Office Manager
- Project management/coordination experience
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Casual dress
- Reverse commute
- Plenty of parking
- 10-minute walk from the train station
Start Date: Immediately; Must be authorized to work in the United States
Location: Framingham, MA
Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: Due to the nature of the projects involving the US government, only permanent residents or citizens of the US are eligible to apply.