Executive Assistant, CEO
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant needed to support DraftKings’ Chief Executive Officer. Duties include, but are not limited to, complex scheduling and project management. Ideally, you thrive working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment while balancing multiple priorities. You also exercise impeccable judgment in a variety of situations, handling confidential matters with the utmost discretion.
What you’ll do as an Executive Assistant to the CEO:
- Own the CEO’s calendar/schedule, meetings, travel arrangements, and expenses.
- Consult with the CEO as needed to solicit information, provide critical updates, and coordinate information and priorities.
- Respond to a wide variety of requests for information and executive action. Analyze needs and problems while determining approach and priority.
- Occasionally provide back-up administrative support to direct reports of the CEO.
- Build rapport; communicate respectfully when given feedback.
What skills you will use:
- Prior executive assistant experience working in a busy, high-growth, and fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS—plus 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong computer skills; in particular Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- General Video Conference knowledge.
- Administrative competence (typing, scheduling, e-mailing, coordinating calendars).
- Experience working with all levels of management, and consulting with key business stakeholders. An ability to influence for greater outcomes.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.