Executive Assistant to the CEO
Greater Boston Area
About the Position
At LogicManager, we are in a hyper-growth stage and in order to keep moving at this pace, we’re looking for someone to support our CEO and assist him in his strategic projects and weekly activities. This candidate will perform diverse communication functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, and sound decision-making. This is a key role for a detail-oriented, quick thinker who relies upon their excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities. It is critical to have the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff/co-workers. The right candidate will be able to adapt procedures, processes, and techniques to ensure the timely completion of assignments and advance initiatives in line with the team's activities and goals.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Manage internal communications about the organization’s purpose, mission, goals, and accomplishments.
- Consult with leadership to solicit information, provide critical updates, and coordinate priorities
- Manage external communications related to the CEO’s role as an industry thought leader
- Manage correspondence on behalf of the CEO to internal, customer, media and external stakeholders
- Create and maintain an inventory of critical projects and high-priority business development activities
- Coordinate complex meetings; assist with the design and preparation of presentations
- Prepare expense reports, process credit card reconciliation and arranging travel itineraries
- Independently perform special projects that require a combination of administrative, creative, and communications skills; select appropriate resources and analyze data as required i.e. office management, budget projects, event planning, etc.; develop recommendations for executive approval and project management through completion.
Desired Skills & Experiences
- BA/BS Degree
- 2-5 years experience in public relations role
- Positive, independent, self-motivated team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Public relations experience a plus.
- Natural individualization, relator, and analytical strengths (StrengthFinder Attributes)
- Consistent attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong support and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on deadlines and business objectives
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description