Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Fuze is a high-growth, venture-backed Boston-based company with more than 650 employees and worldwide operations which was recently noted in Forbes “Next Billion Dollar Startups List” as a “Unicorn”. Our core values drive the way we conduct business every day and define our company culture. We’re growing at lightning fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market. We provide a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
What You’ll Do:
- Building and sustaining customer relationships while driving the adoption and expansion of the Fuze platform in order to exceed our revenue goals. The CSM will work closely with Account Executives to establish and build long-term business relationships within designated accounts and execute on-account plans jointly made.
- Leading the post-sales effort in building Enterprise Success Programs through which you will deliver consistent value to your customers.
- Becoming a Fuze expert so that you can discuss and demonstrate the value and purpose of each part of the Fuze platform as well as the adoption roadmap.
- Applying your domain expertise with customers in best-practice discussions around the use of the Fuze platform as well as Customer Success as a function
- Your focus will be on customer delight as you deliver business impact and innovation to customers by understanding their key business drivers
- The CSM is a high-impact and very visible role responsible for ensuring adoption of Fuze
What You’ll Need:
- Demonstrable experience in high tech Customer Success
- 3-5+ plus years of SaaS based experience
- An understanding of technology and an ability to distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Proven effectiveness in complex digital transformation projects
- Exceptional executive-level communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with customer onboarding and customer success