Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Installs, configures, and maintains organization’s server and endpoint environment. Analyzes and resolves problems associated with server and endpoint hardware, OS and applications. Detects, diagnoses, and reports problems on both server and endpoint systems. Provides third level support for administration and maintenance of PC and system applications.
- Provides regular maintenance of core corporate information systems (Exchange, VDI, AD, RAS, SQL, SCCM, JAMF), including upgrades, expansions, and security.
- Performs routine backups of system and data files, restores as requested or required and adheres to disaster recovery procedures.
- Administers user and group accounts for the Network Operating System, including the assignment of security privileges.
- Manages file and print services for organizational requirements, including installing and configuring printers and print queues.
- Tests and analyzes new technology to improve organization’s computer environment.
- Manages accounts and related services in Microsoft Exchange Server including web-based access.
- Provides complete documentation for all production services including hardware configuration, OS service pack updates, application software updates and service packs, flash BIOS updates, and disaster recovery procedures.
- Plans and schedules all major project related activities in accordance to organizational guidelines.
- Provides third level technical support to desktop specialists and assists in carrying out company objectives including software rollouts.
- Develops disaster recovery plans for the infrastructure addressing both hardware and software problems.
- Completes additional assignments as assigned.
EDUCATION: College Degree or equivalent work experience.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years related experience administering networks.
COMPLEXITY:Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work within all levels of the organization. Solid understanding of networking concepts. ITIL Foundations process knowledge a plus.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interfaces with other team members, including cross-functional teams, business users, and vendors.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: May be required to be available 24 x 7. Occasionally work nights and/or weekend hours for major implementations to minimize impact on organization.